Saturday, October 25, 2014

Serenity Modern 4br.3ba.

The request: a modern one story family home with 3 bedrooms.  Apparently most modern homes are 2 stories  (which I didn't realize until I started looking around) and sure enough...by and large the moderns are 2 stories or more.

So..for those of you who like to play a one story house, here is Serenity



4 bedrooms
3 bath 
large open floor plan for entertaining
spacious backyard with plenty of room for family projects ( like the spaceship)



30x40 lot size     $108k    No CC
Find in the Gallery under Origin user name: ruthless_kk











No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.